SFX #251 previews all 12 upcoming episodes
The new issue of SFX, with five special Doctor Who covers, gives a short description of every upcoming episode of series 8.
- 801. Clara trying to cope with her best friend being someone else. A terrifying monster.
- 802. Gritty Dalek ep that goes into the last place in the universe the Doctor should be.
- 803. Very funny Robin Hood story all about being a hero and whether the Doctor is a good man.
- 804. The story of a date and the Doctor having what appears to be a mild nervous breakdown. Tiny guest cast, no CGI. A bit of Coupling. Quite scary.
- 805. A Doctor Who heist movie with a cracking monster, one of Neill Gorton’s best.
- 806. What effect would slipping away with the Doctor have on your life? A hoot with some serious bits. Bit like The Lodger.
- 807. Proper drama with monsters and all the Doctor Who stuff that you could want. Also features a callback to a past episode (sort of).
- 808. Moffat playing the long game with a callback to something from Matt’s first series. A brilliant idea of a monster. Foxes singing.
- 809. A horror story that starts off with a very cute idea and becomes really quite frightening by the end. One of the best ever sight gags in it.
- 810. Boldly beautiful, lyrical and poetic. A fairytale, but not Moffat fairytale. Quite different with a clever main visual idea
- 811/12. High octane action, with Cybermen and some proper UNIT stuff. Strong emotional story about Clara and the Doctor and the fact that the way they interact might not be healthy for everyone around them.
Less than five weeks to go!
Gryffindor : Mate, I would die for you
Slytherin : I will kill for you, bro. Just give me the word, the bitch is dead
Ravenclaw: I’ll find a way we both can survive
Hufflepuff: I’ll die with you
I just think every driver should read this.
Too many people are oblivious to these facts, mainly because they’ve never been in or driven a truck hauling horses.
I generally encourage people to not drive like jerks, regardless of who else is on the road. But in these cases especially. Drive safely.
- Mod Dawes Sr.
”- Why don’t you smile?
-Because I have an ugly smile.
-That’s impossible, when someone smiles, no matter what form have smile, or if your teeth are large, small, crooked… People just look beautiful when they smile, because we know that they are happy, and that’s what matters.”
teeth / smiles appreciation Animation
YOU FORGOT ONE
reblogging for that ^^
So, I was in the car today and saw someone with the license plate “X0DUS3 5”, so I thought it was like Exodus 3:5 and I looked it up, and do you know what it said?
"Do not come any closer"
Sirius Black high-fiving Lily Evans every time she raises her hand in class.
Sirius asking James to high five her when he is too sick to come to class.
Remus Lupin doing it with a sigh and an immediate apology when neither Sirius or James is available.
Peter being overly enthusiastic about being asked to do it, and slapping Lily in the face by accident.
It got better
Fast and Furriest: Tokyo Drift
my follower count is my birth year
did you know jesus personally?
“Killed 99 bears”
a fact that if actually accomplished, should be put on a tombstone.
My favorite part is “We hope he has gone to rest.” What, like… they weren’t sure? Maybe, if ever the bear uprising should start again, he would rise from the ground to finish what he started and slay that 100th bear?
Was this man so powerful they are concerned he might not have decided to rest at all and is simply biding his time?
The bears made that tombstone.
A warning, and a prayer.
That he really, truely stays down.
This is too badass not to reblog.
Hey, remember when we thought this was, like, a fun superhero parody with silly songs and whatnot? And we all laughed and laughed? And then the last five minutes happened?